This article give brief idea about medical tourism and person or manager who involves in this medical tourism.
- DEFINITION OF MEDICAL TOURISM
- BENEFITS OF INDIAN MEDICAL TOURISM
- TREATMENT OFFERED IN INDIA
- CRITERIA TO GET JOB IN MEDICAL TOURISM
- RESPONSIBILITY OF A MANAGER IN MEDICAL TOURISM
- BUILD BUSINESS
- QUALITIES REQUIRED
DEFINITION OF MEDICAL TOURISM
Medical Tourism domain has Excellent Career Growth Potential. Medical tourism is fastest growing sector in India. It attracts the foreign patient because in India they get treatment in economic price in comparison to developed countries and in India medical offers one of the best treatment. if we say simply its cost effective. India is a place which offers lowest cost and high quality rate in comparison to other medical destinations countries. Selected candidates would be provided extensive On the Job Training to Manage International Patients Services and Business Development. Only those with Good Spoken English skill need apply
BENEFITS OF INDIAN MEDICAL TOURISM
Firstly it is cost effective and the best technology for treatment is available in the india, which is having high quality standard even we compare with other medical destination countries. Secondly most of the doctors present in India speaks English due to that the language barrier not comes for worldwide patients.
TREATMENT OFFERED IN INDIA
India is a big country and gives best medical treatment for domestic and international patient but most common patient from international location related to cardiac system, bypass surgery, bone-marrow transplant, orthopedic related problems like hip replacement , knee replacement and eye surgery, brain related problems and other area of advanced medicine. The treatment cost is too much economic in comparison to other countries.
CRITERIA TO GET JOB IN MEDICAL TOURISM
If you want to join a job in medical tourism . you should have MBA, B. PHARMACY, M. PHARMACY, DEGREE IN HEALTH CARE AND ANY QUALIFICATION IS HEALTH RELATED along with that strong communication skills, convincing power, knowledge of body system, command on English language along with that some time other international language also required. In starting some companies appoint as a trainee and after that they confirm. In this field manager required for domestic and international market. The starting salary starts from approximate 20000 INR and it will increase time to time. This is the new segment and growth is much higher. In this segment the person entertain with lot of people and enhance his knowledge and skills.
RESPONSIBILITY OF A MANAGER IN MEDICAL TOURISM
- Drive revenue from referral and tie-ups from international corporate, relation with embassies , doctors, domestic and international insurance companies, hospitals, healthcare facilitators and other persons involved with patient care.
- listed with international corporate, embassies, doctors, insurance companies, hospitals, healthcare facilitators and other ventures involved with patient care.
- Meet and Greet patients/ attendants staying at guest house once every fortnight
- Ensure response time of less than 24 hours for queries
- Plan and execute monthly Activity Calendar
- Develop and execute Annual Marketing Plan for International Patient Services with Vice President- Sales and Marketing
- Regular follow ups
- content for promotion (Brochures, Video testimonials, Corporate Gifts etc.)
- Business tracking
- for a manager who is responsible for overseas business should build business from overseas markets . find new business development opportunities in focus geographies.he generates business through active engagements with existing partners and appoint new partners. find out hospitals and business partners in abroad for partnership with company in areas of capacity building, training programs, medical camps, surgical workshops.
- Find out high potential corporate clients.
- develop promotional or special pricing to generate business.
- Ensure company gains share of spend with clients.
- Ensure high referral volumes which gives good support to company and career.
- Ensure your company get maximum share from market. So, that company comes as a leader in segment of healthcare services provider.
- Drive promotional events to ensure footfalls and revenue generation for service lines/products.
- Develop unique and standar events/products, plans.
- Aware to knowledge of internet marketing and benefit of that.
- It is very good for the person If he has exposure of foreign countries in overseas business development.
- Analyze and update understanding of competitors.
- Knowledge of products, promotions, pricing, sales, etc.
- Develop and update performance tracking tools.
- Change the price of product packages (if required) to drive incremental sales.
- He should know how to make local tie-ups with travel agents, hospitals, hotels, money exchanger, visa office etc.
For increasing the medical tourism government of India is taking some initiatives like
- The government of India has removed restrictions on tourist visas that required consecutive visits for people from Gulf countries.
- A visa-on-arrival scheme for tourists from selected countries which gives permission tp foreign nationals to stay in India for 30 days for medical purpose.
- In 2016, citizens of Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Maldives, Republic of Korea and Nigeria availed the most medical visas.
several hospitals in India provide medical tourism services LIKE:
- Medical Representative (Front Line Manager)
- Area Sales Manager (ASM)
- Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
- Zonal Sales Manager (ZSM)
- Country Manager (international location)
- Work And Responsibility Of Product Manager
- Questions for Pharma Interview related to body system
- Frequently asked questions for Interview related to Pharmacology
- Questions Which Is Asked In Interview
- How To Become Pharmacist In India And Career Option
- How To Start Your Own Pharma Marketing Company
- Anatomy And Physiology Of Ear, Nose And Throat
- Development of baby and stages of pregnancy
- Questioning for senior management interview
- Work And Responsibility Of Marketing Manager
This article give some detail about the job,medical tourism , role and responsibilities of marketing manager in medical tourism. we hope this article helps you to grab the job.
if you like this article or have any query please comment or subscribe to us
you can write a mail to us
you can like our Facebook page