This article covers and guides you about How To Start Your Own Pharma Marketing Company.
Every person whose working in pharmaceutical company as a
All above have a dream to start his own company. He want to be owner of his own venture. but most of them not start the company even we can say their dream not completed. Various reason behind that but one of the most important issue we will discuss in this article. because they do not know how to start your own pharma marketing company and which things required for a pharma company like
Lot of queries and question which comes in a same time when we plan a pharma company business. In this article we will covered all above questions or queries and give a complete solution for the setup of a pharmaceutical company. every one not having so much money or funds for the pharmaceutical company because if we talk about pharmaceutical company everyone think about manufacturing unit but the cost or expenses for a manufacturing unit ( company) is very high or you can say in crores.
so, start your business with the starting of a pharmaceutical marketing company. it’s a best option for those who don’t have so much money but have a big dream and want to grow in life. First thing required for a business is ‘TRUST’ in yourself and in your capabilities. Here we will tell you and solve your all query about pharmaceutical marketing company.
- how to find a company name
- how to register company name
- how to design and what type of logo consider for company
- how much funds required for a company
- where to manufacture the products
- how to make product list
- how to make price list
- how to distribute and promote the products
- where to make other promotional material and inputs like visulate ( folder), reminder cards, lbl, gifts, scientific studies
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PHARMACEUTICAL MARKETING COMPANY
- Company Registration
- Drug Licence number (D.L. No.)
- Goods and Service Tax ( GST ) Registration
- Trademark registration
- FSSAI Registration
All above documents are required to start a company. For the drug licence or DL.NO. you required on pharmacist registration no. and met with drug inspector of your area. they give one specimen copy of documents to you and same documents you can prepare.
For the Goods and Service Tax ( GST ) Registration you can visit the tax authority or a Chartered Accountant helps you to take a Goods and Service Tax ( GST ) Registration no.
IMPORTANT STEPS AND PRECAUTIONS DURING PLANNING
- If you have marketing and sales experience than it’s good otherwise in starting you should have collect some experience and territory knowledge.
- make a business plan on paper or in computer
- According to business plan arrange finance ( own money, savings, loan)
- research and prepare a list of molecules and sku’s (combination) of that molecules which you want to launch in market.
- find a place for your business according to govt. rule. space can be rented or own . it’s totally depend on the person position but one thing is important premises or space should be approachable for visitors,transports and couriers.
- Now finalize the company name and brand name of your company. it’s a very hard task because no. of companies present. so, your brand name and company name should not match with other companies. even names not sounds like registered brands. you can check you company and brand name at below link http://ipindiaonline.gov.in/tmrpublicsearch/frmmain.aspx .
first you register or check your trade name in class 5 and 35. company name in class 35. in this above process you can take help from chartered accountant or lawyer those involve in trade mark registration process.
- Arrange one pharmacist for the registration of your shop or office for the billing. pharmacist may be your employee , partner or even you can use your pharmacist registration if you have.
- Goods and Service Tax ( GST ) Registration number is required
- find the printer and manufacturer which gives quality product to you. take quotation from printer and manufacturer , which helps in finalizing the best person and take feedback from market. above both person deliver his material on time .
PROCEDURE FOR A COMPANY
- make a business plan
- finalize the company name and company logo
- finalize the product name and price list
- Print promotional material and packaging material
- Finalize the product name and combinations
- Finalize your premises for business and arrange required funds
- Take trade mark registration and registration of company name
- Apply for drug licence registration
- Apply for Goods and Service Tax ( GST ) Registration no.
- Finalize the manufacturer, place order of your product range and make a contract deal on paper ( rates, quantity and time period include in this paper).
- Finalize the print and packaging, design material and send packaging material timely to manufacturer . on the behalf of packaging material manufacturer deliver finished goods timely. approximately 35 to 45 days required for manufacturing.
- Partial payment is required for manufacturer in starting and rest payment can do after completion of product or at the time of delivery.
- When manufacturer send goods by transport to you then he will send one bill copy along with goods.
- Receive product and put in his premises
- On the behalf of manufacturer bill copy . you can take one final touch to our product list which is prepared during the finalisation of list of product.
During the time of above registration and manufacturing process time. you can finalize the
- Visulate or product folder
- Preparation of promotional material and product manual
- Company profile and company overview for the company site
On the completion of above points , now you have your own company , own brand . you have one plan to success your dream. so, take charge and grab the market opportunity.
HOW TO GO FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- DIN (Director Identification Number) If company is in partnership then both partner DIN is required
- PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card
- GST NO. ( Goods and Service Tax Number )
- Identity Proof (Electronic ID / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License)
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof (Bank Statement / Mobile Bill / Telephone)
- Rent Agreement (Notarised: For rented property) or Ownership proof
- Latest Electricity Bill
- MOA(Memorandum Of Association) or/and AOA (Article Of Association)
Procedure For Drug Licence Number
- Drug inspector of your area give full detail and give one specimen of document required for the drug licence number.
- Application will be submitted in form no. 19 with other detailed information forms.
- Pharmacist registration number is required. pharmacist may be you or your partner or even your employee. pharmacist may b diploma in pharmacy or bachelor of pharmacy. even a person having so much experience at pharmaceutical shop then he can also apply for licence as a EP (Experienced Person) but that person should be graduate.
- Premises size should have minimum of 10 square meter area (requirement of area may vary) and should have single premises.
- Fees ( mode of fee and prescribed fee may vary) and fess submit online
- Premises Blueprint or layout required which is prepared by architect
- Freeze purchase bill copy with complete address.
- Air Conditioner is required
- Ownership or Rent agreement deed of premises.
- Electricity bill of premises.
- Affidavit of proprietor, partner, pharmacist, EP etc.
- list of name, address , ID proof and role in company of all persons like director and others in case of private limited company.
When you complete submission of all above documents as a file then inspection will be done by drug inspector or drug authority or licensee authority. pass or rejection of your file is totally depend on the drug authority .
when your file will pass then you can start your billing and distribute your goods in the market and other pharma professionals.
Qualification and Eligibility for EP ( experienced person) and pharmacist
- pharmacist may be Registered pharmacist under state pharmacy council (diploma in pharmacy , bachelor of pharmacy
- EP ( experienced person) Minimum one and half year experience at registered wholesale drug licensed firm after graduation and name is registered as EP at Drug Office and he get his salary by cheque or account transfer because at the time of apply licence bank statement is required
- Minimum four year experience as salesman in registered drug licensed firm after graduation and name is registered as EP at Drug Office.
Requirements for Goods and Service Tax Registration (GST):
GST is essential in India for doing any type of business/trading but below 25 lac annual turnover, there is no requirement of gst registration. GST registration is compulsory to obtain within 30 days after exceeding turnover above 25 lac. Unlike VAT, GST is valid in all states. It can be applied through portal provided by state government or center government. Here we are describing few most common requirements for Goods and Service Tax:
For applying for GST Registration, you can follow following Steps.
- visit www.gst.gov.in
- There will be the two options: New User and Existing User
- Click at New User and Enter your detail
- Enter your mobile number and Email Address of the authorized signatory of the business person. Mobile number and email will be used for all future communication from the GST portal and person get all information only on phone number and E-mail.
- You will receive a OTP on mobile number and Email id you entered in previous step and Enter this OTP.
- After this enter information and scanned images as mentioned in Provisional registration form
Documents Required For Applying For GSTIN:
- Digital Signature Certificate (Class II)
- Address Proof of Business Entity
- All Proprietor/Partners/Directors Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card, PAN and Image etc
- Ownership Proof or Rent agreement
- Partnership deed or memorandum of association/certificate of incorporation
- Back Statement and Bank Detail
FOR APPLYING GST NO. YOU CAN CONTACT WITH YOUR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, HE TAKE ALL DOCUMENTS AND DO REGISTRATION PROCESS ON THE BEHALF OF YOU.
These are steps for starting Pharma Marketing Company in India. By doing all above steps you are ready to run your own pharma marketing company.
after read this article if you any query regarding How To Start Your Own Pharma Marketing Company please write us , we definitely solve your query and problems